Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form Online as per the instructions mentioned and upload the requisite documents at the time of Registration. The important instructions for filling the form are given below:-
- A candidate can apply for more than one programme by paying for a single registration form; for applying in multiple programmes candidate has to fill the programme code in accordance to their preference of programme as given in the Registration Form.
a. Candidates for UG programme can apply for other UG programmes only, in the same form by using the choice filling option available.
b. If a candidate wishes to apply for both UG & PG programme he / she has to fill two separate Online Registration forms.
- Candidate can select the centre and date of his / her choice from the dates given on the Registration Form for appearing in AIST. Maximum efforts shall be made to accommodate the request on first come first serve basis. However, due to infrastructure constraints a candidate may sometimes be asked to appear on other
date / centre also.
- Candidates applying under the “Reserved Category” (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Disabled) must upload a selfattested documentary proof, as admissible.
- Candidates applying under exemption for written exam must upload scanned copy of his / her relevant score card or admit card (in case result is awaited) of the exam in which he/she has appeared.
- Candidates are required to upload one recent passport size coloured photograph & fill in the personal details given in the Admit Card (Mandatory).
- Signature of the student must be uploaded on the specified place.
- Forms which are incomplete in any aspect, shall be rejected without notifying the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the admission website regularly for all updates & carefully read the eligibility criteria before Registration.
- The Registration Fee is Rs.500. Candidates have to pay this amount for UG / PG programme he / she applies for.
Candidate facing technical problems while filling in the Registration Form may call +91- 9717797766 (Weekdays between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm) except on Government holidays.
Please note that candidate applying through online process should not send the registration form by post.
|Start of Registration
|Last date for submission of application form
|Date of Entrance Test
||01/08/2016, 02/08/2016, 03/08/2016
|Declaration Of Result
|Date for Counselling
|Commencement of Session
Click for details