Knowledge Festival 2020
As one such endeavor of creating academic coherence, FDDI Noida is organizing “Knowledge Festival 2020”. The theme of the festival is “Vision of making India a $5 trillion economy by 2025”.
This challenging but realizable goal cannot be accomplished without channelizing our youth. The economic growth that our nation aspires to achieve can be spearheaded only by steering our creative young minds.
“Knowledge Festival 2020” shall be one of its kind of an event where stalwarts of the industry will come together to guide our students about aligning themselves with this goal.
These eminent experts from the fields of Footwear, Fashion, Leather and retail industry will talk about how our students can bring coherence between personal targets and the larger purpose of
The event will create a platform for building a strong Industry-Academia relationship and will be captured by different media partners. We feel your reverent presence
as our "Esteemed Speaker" will not only help in motivating the budding entrepreneurs but would also guide them to build a responsible & beautiful future.
Date: 20th and 21st February 2020
Venue: Auditorium of FDDI, Noida Campus
Gate No.-1, A-10/A, Sector-24, Noida
The expected panelists who have confirmed their participation include:
- All Panelists
- Mr. Panaruna Aqeel Ahmed, Chairman, Council for Leather exports (CLE) Chairman and Managing Director, Florence shoes co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Erik, Managing Director, Wilhelm Textiles
- Mr. R. Selvam, IAS, Executive Director, Council for Leather exports (CLE)
- Mr. Ramesh Kumar Dua, Managing Director, Relaxo Footwears Ltd
- Mr. Harkirat Singh, Managing Director, Woodland India
- Mr. Tauseef Mirza, Director Mirza International
- Mr. Rajeev Gopalakrishnan, PRESIDENT ASIA-PACIFIC, BATA EMERGING MARKETS
- Mr. Subhash Jagga, Managing Director, Today Footwear
- Dr. N. Mohan, Executive Director and CEO, Clarks India
- Mr. Ajay Raghava, Joint Director, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta, Treasurer, Indian Footwear Component Manufacturers Association (IFCOMA)
- Mr. Anil Kumar Srivastava, Additional Director General (DD Bharti)
- Ms. Mukta Nandini Jain, Chairperson CACCI-CWEC (Confederation of Asia Pacific Chamber of Commerce & Industry Women Entrepreneurs Council)
- Ms. Varija Bajaj, Founder, Varija Lifestyles, Varija Home, Varija Life
- Ms. Mukti Saxena, Brand Strategist, Sunteck Group
- Ms. Sangeeta Tomar kanwar, 21st Century Global Work and Life Skills Coach