FDDI’s FOOD TESTING LABORATORY, NOIDA
FDDI has established Food/Agriculture products & water testing with the grant of Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) at A-10/A, Sector 24, Noida - 201 301, U.P. At this center, we test food grains, packaged foods, frozen foods, purity of water etc. against various national/international standards.
Range of products
- Dairy Products And Analogues
- Fats, Oils And Fat Emulsions
- Fruits & vegetable Products
- Sweets & Confectionery
- Sweetening Agents including honey
- Salt, Spices, Condiments & Related Products
- Cereal & Cereal Products
- Beverages (Other than Dairy & Fruits & Vegetables Based)
- Food Additives
- Metal Contaminations
- Pesticide Residues
- Antibiotic and other pharmacologically active substances
- Crop contaminants and naturally occurring toxic substances
- Proprietary Foods
- Food Packaging Materials (Overall Migration Test)
- Nutritional Labeling
- Chemical Testing
- Instrumental Testing
- Microbiological Testing
Industrial Professional Training program for Students
Scientific, innovative and exciting training programs is also available for the students of B.Sc, B. Pharma, M.Sc, M. Pharma, B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D….. etc under the subject of Microbiology, Pharmacology, Instrumentation, Food & Nutrition.
- All fields training program is provided One week, Two weeks, Four weeks, Two months, Three months, Six months etc. and as per requirement of institute/organization.
- Nominal Fee will be charged according to subjects and training programs.