Jutti Express is tied in co-brand collaboration with FDDI for the prestigious contest ‘DESIGN-JE, A new Perspective of Creative Art’
Jutti Express is tied in co-brand collaboration with FDDI, India (all branches) for the prestigious contest ‘DESIGN-JE, A new Perspective of Creative Art’, expecting the participation and cooperation of FDDI’s talented and budding designers.
Event Dates - 20th – 30th December 2020.
The designs of the students along with the picture of the manufactured pair will be uploaded on the page of Jutti Express after 1 month from the date of announcement of the winners.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Started in 2014, by Parul Suneja, Jutti Express brings to you a unique range of fine quality handcrafted and comfortable leather Punjabi Juttis, inspired by the rich cultural heritage of India. It is located in Noida and caters their pairs to celebrities like Kriti Sanon, Manushi Chillar, Nupur Sanon etc.
For more information:
Visit https://www.juttiexpress.com and their Instagram handle @juttiexpress.
For Queries: Ms. Jyotika, 7877175144 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Why should the students take part?
- Their design is going to be featured on the social media of Jutti Express which caters around 50k audience.
- They will all see their designs put into production and sold online worldwide.
- A CERTIFICATE and prize money will be provided to the winners.
1st WINNER – 3000/-
2nd WINNER – 1500/-
3rd WINNER – 1000/-
- The first pair will be gifted to the respective winners.
- Three winners will be chosen.
- You need to submit a digital or physical presentation of your design.
- The Team will be choosing three designs and it will be added to our JE’s upcoming collection.
- Share your concept and design and process.
- This competition is open for all the branches of FDDI.
- Designs of the students and the manufactured pair will be uploaded after 1 month from the date of announcement of the winners.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details contact:
Mr. Gaganjeet Singh