Two Days International Seminar
“Recent Trends and Experimental Approaches in Science, Technology, Nature and Management”
Footwear Design & Development Institute, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
23rd -24th December, 2018
About the Seminar
This seminar aims to bring together experts from different disciplines of Science, Agriculture & Allied Sectors, Technology and Management to present state-of-the-art papers, real-world applications and innovative techniques to cope with change and offering recommendations for planning and implementing strategies for sustainable development. It will be an excellent occasion for experts and young scientists to interact with renowned scientists and corporate officials in the field of science, technology, nature and management, so as to refine their academic and scientific acumen ship.
About the Society for Science and Nature
SFSN was established in year 2004 at Lucknow and is the eminent academic Society of India dealing with all branches of science. It aims to promote scientific and technological research concerned with the problems of the national welfare. Society proudly co-operate with other organizations in India and abroad, having similar objects, and appoint representatives of the society to act on national and international bodies.
About the Host Institute
Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) was established in 1986, under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India to develop Human Resources within the country by imparting appropriate knowledge and skills to promote the rapid growth in retail, fashion, footwear and allied industry in the country. Its continuous contribution towards nation building, FDDI has been granted the status of “An Institution of National Importance” under the FDDI Act 2017. FDDI has Pan India Presence with 12 state of art campuses spread across the country. FDDI offers Bachelor and Master Degree programmes in the areas of Retail & Fashion Merchandise, Footwear Design & Production, Leather Goods and Accessories Design and Fashion Design, besides offering short term Industry specific programmes. FDDI is known for nurturing high end trained specialized professionals through its programmes.
About the Host City
Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that's now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city's iconic shade of blue. City is point of attraction for various tourist places like Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mandore Gardens, Kaylana Lake, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Clock Tower, Chamunda Devi Temple and Balsamand Lake.
1. Climatic change impacts soil, water, bio resources and biodiversity.
2. Genetic improvement and biotechnology in relation to climatic change and food security.
3. Post-harvest technology and value addition for food for food security with technology Sectors.
4. Nano technology for increasing productivity in agriculture and different field of Science.
5. New Trends in Agricultural, Biological, life Sciences, Natural, Medical, Chemical, Veterinary and its impacts on human and environment.
6. New trends in home science with regards to various disciplines in changing environment.
7. Applied aspects of physics, chemistry, Biology and allied sciences.
8. Women empowerment for eradicating poverty with Fashion Design and Textile Technology.
9. Interactions with science and agriculture and management by changing the climate.
10. Livestock research and developmental programmes.
11. Recent trends in Engineering and Management Sciences, Market interventions, Innovation, and Recent Technologies.
12. Environment Sciences, Languages, Sports, Yoga and Social Sciences.
NOTE: FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE DOWNLOAD SEMINAR INFORMATION BROCHURE